CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT HUEBER-BREUER
Hueber-Breuer Construction Company, Inc. has delivered quality construction management services to the Central New York region for over 136 years. Our founders credit our success to our ability to work with others throughout our career.
We like to meet other construction professionals serious about putting time and experience into building a successful career. Working with Hueber-Breuer is an opportunity to build Central New York and advance with a great team. Our firm works with established companies and developers in healthcare, education, hotels, industrial markets and more.
Our firm values training and equipping our personnel with the most efficient equipment. Our team delivers impeccable service and engagement to every project every time.
Working with us means working with a talented workforce. If you are interested in working with the best, we invite strong candidates like you, to send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always seeking resumes for the following positions:
Hueber-Breuer Construction is seeking a full-time, accounts payable/payroll clerk with a minimum of 5 years construction experience. Primary responsibilities are weekly payroll and accounts payable duties along with cash management. Preferred skills include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of ledger
- Experience with Sage/Timberline preferred
- Organized, possesses excellent interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively
Interested persons should forward a resume, including references and salary requirements, to email@example.com. Salary DOE.
Hueber-Breuer Construction is seeking a full-time marketing professional in our Communications Department. Desired skills include but are not limited to:
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing experience
- Familiarity with media platforms like HootSuite, MailChimp, and Facebook
Interested persons should send a resume to the attention of Julie Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hueber-Breuer Construction is always seeking out experienced and driven Project Managers. Salary DOE.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire contractors and collaborate with engineers, architects and vendors
- Oversee operations on construction site
- Control the overall project schedule for an on-time or early delivery
Hueber-Breuer Construction is always seeking out experienced and driven Project Superintendents. Salary DOE. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Run day-to-day operations on construction site
- Control the short-term schedule
- Role also includes important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities
Are you a student? Are you interested in applying your skills in the Construction and Engineering trade at the region’s top family-owned Construction Management firm? Learn more.