INTERN WITH HUEBER-BREUER
In our competitive industry, the best candidates leave college with a degree, a sense of direction and hands-on experience. Hueber-Breuer’s internship program, The 1880, is a selective opportunity to intern and hone your skills with Central New York’s most reputable firm.
At Hueber-Breuer, we value quality, integrity, and excellence. If that describes what you want to do, then we invite you to send us your resume.
Submit the following for consideration:
- Cover Letter or Letter of Intent (please type or Cut / Paste)
- Resume including all experience (Paid and Non-Paid)
- Include GPA on your Resume
- Explicitly state how many hours you are requesting to satisfy for your internship (per your Department/University Internship requirements)
Construction Management and Engineering Concentrations
The Construction Management internship is ideal for a rising junior, senior or recent college graduate pursuing a degree in construction management, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or related field.
Previous construction experience is preferred, but not required. Desired proficiency includes:
- Problem solver with a hands-on and team-oriented attitude.
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and work peers
- Ability to learn new software
Marketing and Communications Concentrations
The Marketing and Communications internship engages in the organization’s message development, publications, and marketing. This internship focuses on public relations and marketing communications.
Desired proficiency includes:
- Writing for press releases, web, news and SEO
- Multimedia editing for digital media, news, and web
- Adobe Creative Suite (6 and Cloud)
- Preferred Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students
Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Hueber-Breuer interns gain an unequivocal experience working with our firm. Because we have a limited availability of internships, we ask that applicants not follow-up with phone calls and emails regarding their resume submissions. We will acknowledge receipt of your resume and information. Once our availability for interns opens up, we will follow-up with qualified candidates. We may request transcripts and internship requirements from your university or department.
You will be contacted directly by Human Resources or a hiring manager if you are selected for an interview. We are enthusiastic about your interest and look forward to reviewing your resume.